Cleanpaste and Applicator Cloths
A new way to maintain your ironer
Deposits can easily build up on your ironer, no matter what method of lubrication you use. With a combination of alkali/carbonised powder waxes, process heat and/or lint residues, the spaces between chests and gap-pieces are particularly susceptible to build up. These deposits lead to higher maintenance and running costs.
DRM recommends Cleanpaste, a gentle cleaning solution created using a blend of polyolefins and water. This method avoids the use of abrasive cloths and mesh pads which can leave tiny scratches on your ironer bed, encouraging new deposits to form.
- Removes residues with no mechanical action required to reduce scratching of the ironer bed.
- Complies with all quality and safety standards
- Free of aggressive chemicals or solvents
- Continues to work for an extensive time after application
- Increases the working life of roll padding and tapes by removing staining
- Use daily or weekly depending on your process needs
Cleanpaste cleans your ironer in 5 easy steps:
- Run the ironer at its slowest speed and normal operating temperature with the rolls in the beds and the extraction turned off
- Spread Cleanpaste evenly under the applicator cloth’s flap
- Pass the cloth through the ironer
- Follow the paste through the ironer with a series of damp sheets
- Repeat the process across the width of the ironer to ensure all deposits have been removed