DRM’s ironer clothing is manufactured to match your fabric and size specifications. All of our felts are thoroughly inspected for weight, thick and permeability by our experienced technical team before being cut to size for individual machines. We specially fold all of our clothing to aid the re-clothing process.
The following felts are available in a variety of weights and widths to suit your process requirements. The weights range from 500g/m2 to 4000g/m2 and widths from 320cm to 380cm.
- Polyester Needlefelt – Suitable for machines with a steam pressure up to 8 bar
- HR Polyester Needlefelt – Hydrolysis resistance polyester with a heavy duty scrim containing a multifilament warp for dimensional strength and stability. Suitable for machines with a steam pressure up to 10 bar
- Meta-Aramid – 100% Meta-Aramid with a heavy duty scrim. Suitable for machines with a steam pressure above 10 bar, oil and gas heated
- 800g Meta-Aramid with 500g scrim, specially designed for use on flexible bed ironers
- Lapauw Clothing – Polyester/Meta-Aramid turn felt
We also provide ironer accessories including tapes, wax cloths, scouring pads and cleaning pastes and our experienced team of engineers can deliver an ironer re-springing service across the UK and Ireland.
All of our ironer clothing is manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 quality standards.