Clear Totally Soluble Laundry Bags
DRM’s totally soluble laundry bags are designed to transport soiled and contaminated laundry in hospitals and the healthcare industry. The laundry is placed inside the bags and sealed; the closed bag can then be placed inside the washing machine, eliminating the need for handling. This reduces the risk of infection to other patients and staff during transportation of laundry. Our Clear Totally Soluble Laundry Bags are:
- Manufactured in compliance with DHSS Guidelines HC(95) 18 for the Safe Handling of Contaminated Laundry
- Made from a blend of water soluble materials
- Completely biodegradable and don’t leave any pollutant residue
How It Works
- Contaminated linen is placed in the totally soluble laundry bag which is then sealed and placed directly in the washing machine
- Once in the machine, our water soluble laundry bags completely dissolve during the machine’s cycle, thereby destroying any potentially contaminated plastic waste
- The infected contents of the laundry bag don’t need to be handled by staff until the washing and drying cycles are complete. Workers are therefore protected from infectious bodily fluids and blood borne pathogens found on linens used by hospitals and clinics.
This product comes packed in 100s comprised of 4 boxes with 25 per box.